I love getting pretty packages in the mail!
This yarn was ordered for two projects:
- First, Caitlin ffrench’s Terribly Simple pattern-a good pattern for me to practice knitting. Not too big a project that I become discouraged.
- Second, a crocheted wrap. I fell in love with KnotTheorist’s Nymphadora Tonks Shawl. I may purchase that pattern or make this one from Simply Crochet Issue 40
- The Louisa Harding Nightingale pattern book is beautiful!
I am also waiting for Drops Fablel yarn to arrive for these two projects:
- Tom Crean Tea Cosy Hat-I have been obsessed with this hat since seeing this picture in Simply Knitting. I searched Ravelry and found Archives and Lace’s pattern.
- Sol Rencoret’s Cobbled Street Cowl. I have loved this tunisian pattern for a long time and am finally going to tackle it.
Happy Knitting & Crocheting!
Find me on Ravelry: MrsMcD918