Recently I saw Field Lilies post about her complete Year of Project (YOP) and I loved looking at pictures of her finished objects. Her Linen Stitch Scarf is what first caught my attention on Ravelry and brought me to her blog.
There is a group on Ravelry named A Year of Project Blog-a-thon.
I’ve joined and here is my list of projects I hope to finish in one years time!
- Knit Hats. In particular:
- Hats & Scarves for The Red Scarf Project and Beth’s Hats for Hope. I have been donating handmade items to these two charities for a few years.
- Lil Shepherd by Julie Partie. Pattern and yarn purchased. This will be my first knitted article of clothing (for Miss ME).
- Knitted Socks. Recently I was able to get a free class on Craftsy and I chose My First Knit Socks by Lucy Neatby.
- A blanket for my husband (I purchased the yarn one year ago and have yet to make one).
- A poncho for me. In particular these two patterns:
There are so many more projects I want to do, but these are the ones I really want to do!
Check out the Ravelry group here. The year begins July 1st.
Happy Knitting & Crocheting!