I am really trying to put good out into the world throughout the year.
Especially during the holiday season.
Hooking for the Homeless is a lovely charity and I enjoy knitting and crocheting items to donate.
In this shipment I am including the following:
- Knit hat which I knit flat using Deborah Norville Serenity Chunky yarn and some stash orange (I made two, but Miss ME claimed the plain one. It kept disappearing from the box. So, my little love can have it!).
- Knit hat, also knit flat which I did in Berocco Vintage Chunky (post here).
- Knit hat done with circulars using Lion Brand Hometown USA
- Rain on the Cobblestones Cowl (crochet). This was a pattern test I did for The Knot Theorist. Although I love the pattern, I want to make myself one using a more “tweedy” yarn. Yarn used was Cloudborn Highland DK.
- Shawl/Scarf. This was a WIP that I dug out and finished. RedHeart Unforgetable in Dragonfly. I used this pattern.
A lovely way to start the holiday season!
Have a nice day!
Find me on Ravelry: MrsMcD918