The 2016/17 Year of Projects is over.
Looking forward to the 2017/18 year, I’m compiling my list now!
Here is how I did for 2016/17:
- Knit Hats: Although I didn’t knit the two I specified in the original list, I did pretty good!
- Hats and Scarves for Charity: I did darn good on this one! Both knit and crochet (I also went through my FO from previous years and donated items):
- Lil Shepherd for Miss ME: did not do. Used the the yarn to make this for myself instead (Tin Can Knits Oat Scarf):
- Knitted Socks: Nope. Bought a Craftsy class and yarn but never did anything (this will be on the upcoming list)
- A blanket for my husband: Work in progress.I am also making my Charlotte Afghan for him too:
- Poncho: I never finished my Hull Poncho (Half done) and this past week I started One Dog Woofs Catalunya Color Block Poncho. So, I started two, finished zero in time for this list.
My two main goals this year were to improve my knitting and learn to sew!
Here are some projects I completed:
I look forward to making my 2017/18 list and learning new skills!