A new Year of Projects is upon us!
You can find the group on Ravelry and post your projects on Sundays.
Here is my list of projects I hope to complete in the Year of Projects 2017/2018:
- Finish my two half finished ponchos.
- Finish my Carleton Sweater
- Knit one pair of socks
- Complete my Charlotte Afghan
- Make My Rose Valley’s Pine Tree Wrist Warmers (pattern purchased last year)
- Knit my kids a Rainbow Blanket (yarn and needles are purchased)
- Knit the JoJi Mystery Wrap (although the Mystery is over, I still want to make it!)
- Donate hats, ear warmers and scarves to Hooking for the Homeless (knit, crochet and sewn)
- Create my own crafting room (dining room will now be MY room!)
- Refurbish my Singer 301A sewing machine (found at a yard sale)
- Sew an article of clothing for myself or Miss ME using a purchased pattern (can be something as simple as an apron)
- Learn how to use patterns (take Patterns 101 at my local sewing shop)
- Improve my quilting, sewing, knitting skills by taking a class (in person or completing a Craftsy.com class)
- Go on my sewing instructors trip to NYC in October, visit fabric shops and yarn shops
Looking forward to everyone’s posts over the year!
Find me on Ravelry: MrsMcD918