Another Ralvelry Year of Projects is ending and here is my recap.
- I wanted to finish my two half finished ponchos. I completed one: Pattern by One Dog Woof. Although I liked the look, it didn’t fit me well. This was donated.
- Finish my Carlton Sweater. Well, I never even looked at it. I’ll get to it someday.
- Knit one pair of socks. Completed! I joined Marly Birds Spring KAL and knit one pair of worsted weight socks. This was a great learning experience and helped me get past my major intimidation of double pointed needles.
- Complete my Charlotte Afghan. I didn’t complete it, but I added several inches to it. I hope to finish this WIP in the coming weeks.
- Make Pine Tree Wrist Warmers. I didn’t make these, but did knit a pair of wrist warmers. Along with crochet mittens (Pattern by Yarnutopia), I donated these.
- Knit my kids a rainbow blanket. I did not do this, but did knit a striped blanket for our family room. I plan on using the rainbow yarn to knit or crochet a baby blanket for a friend.
- Knit the Joji Myster Wrap. Nope. Although, before the end of this challenge I have cast on a Stitch Sampler Wrap (free pattern on Ravelry). I had been looking at this pattern for a while and decided to do this one insteadof the Joji Wrap (which I still want to do). Currently on row 42 of 98.
- Donate to charity. I did well with this one! Knit, crochet and sewn items. Here are a sample of the items
- Create my own craft room. Done! Dining room is now my craft room. Still a work in progress (sewing notions need serious organization). Love it!
- Refurbish my vintage Singer 301A. Done! It is working! I plan on making a baby quilt with it.
- Sew an article of clothing for myself and/or Miss ME. Done!
- Sew from patterns- Done!
- Go to NYC with my sewing school-Done!
- Take a class either in person or on Craftsy.com-Done!
Along with these items, I made many others, here is a sample!
All in all, a pretty good year!
I plan on taking part again, I love seeing everyone’s weekly posts!
Have a great week!