It’s been a long time since I posted.
Not intentional, life just became busy and I have been down for the count with pneumonia 😷
I did manage to do some sewing though.
I made a new dress, using the under skirt portion of the Metamorphic dress pattern by Sew Liberated.
I added 5 inches in length and used bias tape for the arm holes and neckline.
I need to do some serious YouTube watching for using bias tape, however this is totally wearable!
Next I finally finished my Ruby Tunic, pattern by Made By Rae.
I cut this so long ago and am so happy I finished it.
I have worn this several times already!
I also just completed a second Ruby Tunic.
All fabric is from Joann Fabrics.
Next sewing projects are:
Sew Liberated Strata Top
Sew Liberated Gypsum Skirt
Sew Liberated Hinderland Dress
Can you guess I love her patterns! 😊
Have a wonderful week!