I dug though my stash and found a bag labeled “Ruby Top”.
Apparently I purchased this fabric with the Made by Rae Ruby Top in mind (goodness knows how long ago).
So, over the course of a week while I was child free, I cut and sewed a new tunic.
My binding skills are getting better (my previous Ruby top neckline didn’t hold up well in the wash-need to seam rip and redo).
Because the bottom is stretch knit, I did two rows of zigzag stitching on the hem so it wouldn’t be tight.
I believe I purchased the peach linen and stretch fabric at Joann’s Fabrics.
I think if a make another and add more inches I’d be comfortable wearing it as a dress (I’m a knee length dress type of gal).
Once again #RaeMadeMeDoIt
Have a great week!