So, another year has passed!
How did I do with my Year of Project List for 2018/2019???
- Finish my Charlotte Afghan: FAIL. I think I added one round. This will go onto this years list.
- Knit myself the hat I am totally in love with: FAIL. I didn’t knit it. This will go onto this year list.
- Finish my Stitch Sampler Wrap: Success! Love this wrap!
- Knit one pair of socks: Success and fail (did 2 pairs, see this post for the fail aspect)
- Knit a sweater: Success!
- Make a new work tote: Success!
- Sew two baby quilts: I did one quilt, a changing blanket, a play mat and crocheted two baby blankets. I consider this a success!
- Sew my MSQ wall hanging: never even opened the package.. FAIL
- Sew one quilt for myself: fail
- Sew clothing: Success! (here is a sample)
- Take sewing classes: Success (sort of). I took a mitten making class and the other class I signed up for was cancelled.
- Bake bread: Success all due to a great book!
- Donate to charity: Success- hats, neck warmer, socks, mittens
- Stash Bust: I did use up all my scrap yarn to make an afghan and used stash fabric for all my clothing and quilted projects- so, Success!
What were my favorite projects????
My Night Shift Shawl made from stash yarn…my most ambitious knitting project.
Love this dress by Sew Liberated
The kid’s birthday cakes
My project bags. Love them and use them!
This baby blanket because it really got me hooked on corner to corner crochet!
I plan on making this blanket for the upcoming year:
This hat! It was quick, fun and free!
I’m compiling my list for 2019/20 (yikes!).
There will be a lot on it and I know I won’t make everything….but, a girl can dream 😊