This is a full, ambitious list.
I won’t complete it all, especially the fiber projects as I’m choosing bigger projects.
- Finish my Shift Cowl (and possibly use this pattern to use up scrap yarns throughout the year)
- Knit a Quince & Co. wrap (kit already received)
- Make any pattern from Taproot Magazine
- Finish my Lion Brand Raglan Cropped Cardigan (already started using a video tutorial by Very Pink Knits)
- Knit the Weekender Sweater…heck, just do some of the MANY Drea Renee patterns I have (sweaters, shawls, etc.)
- Knit my hat that was on my list last year
- Knit the cardigan pattern I bought on LYS Day
- Crochet Two of Wands French Market Tote (yarn purchased during the Lion Brand Sale)
- Crochet this blanket (yarn already in stash and put aside for this project)
- Crochet the Two of Wands Movie Night Sweater
- Add to my Charlotte Afghan (hopefully finish it)
- Use scraps/magic ball to make a second scrappy afghan
- Crochet/knit/quilt coasters (we need them)
- Finish Eamon’s Thomas the Tank Engine Quilt for his birthday in July (I recently started this)
- Start my MSQ wall hanging
- Make my quilt that everything is already purchased for
- Make my own wardrobe (just a few simple pieces as I’ve realized, I really don’t need many clothes)
- Make Scrubs…why not make my own work clothes?
- Bake more varieties of bread
- Paint my daughter’s room (I promised to make her a “big girl” room when she starts kindergarten-a pale purple per request)
- Paint the kids playroom (the walls are pretty banged up with scuff marks, crayon, etc.)
- Declutter (consign, donate, sell)
- Continue to exercise and eat as healthy as I can and not beat myself up if I have an off day.
- Continue to nurture my mental health (exercise, reading, etc.)
- Continue to work on improving my sleep (it is slowly getting better after many years of insomnia and 3 hours of sleep a night-my knitting productivity has decreased recently as I have been sleeping more!)
And as always, feel free to add, take away and just revise this list over the year!
I look forward to seeing everyone else’s list and projects through out the year!
Join the Ravelry group to see other members lists!