Life has been busy lately.
That along with working on bigger projects means no posts lately.
I had some time recently and made two more tablet sleeves.
The first was for a friend who has a Kindle fire.
I used the cute book fabric I had from my stash.
I took another bloggers advice for lengthening my stitch length for the topstitching and it worked like a charm!
Next I made my son a new sleeve for his ipad that travels everywhere with him (used only for his speech program).
Luckily I had some Thomas the Tank Engine fabric left in my stash-enough for the outer layer, a simple solid gray fabric for the inner layer.
His 1:1 aide worked with him on opening and closing it, as his prior one had a Velcro closure.
These are such quick, cute projects!
I think my son’s took me about 45 minutes start to finish.
I used the video tutorial from Shabby Fabrics (search ‘tablet sleeve’ on the YouTube channel) and the printed dimensions they provide.
Have a good week!