I am participating in the 2021-2022 Year of Projects (group found on Ravelry).
In past years, I have found it a lovely group to be part of and it certainly helped push me to finish projects I had let linger.
2020 was the year my crafting took a nosedive and I really didn’t participate.
I’m hoping this year will help get me back on track and complete some projects I have let linger too long.
I am not going to make a huge list of projects (like I have done in the past) as I feel this year will be a year of slow crafting.
Here a my thoughts:
- Finish two sweaters: Audrey’s Cardigan (pictured-Rose Hue & Me yarn)-Button band is all that is left. Moonbow Slouchy Cardigan (pictured-Sage Hue & Me yarn)-Finish second sleeve and seam together.
- Love Note Sweater: I would like to use my 2020 Advent yarn (pictured) to make a lace free Love Note Sweater (paid pattern from Tin Can Knits). I have lots of yarn put aside for additional Love Notes- a perfect layering sweater.
- Layering Garments: 100 Acts of Sewing and Wiksten– I have fabric ready to go…these most likely will be projects after the kids are back in school.
- Jackets: Both the Seamwork Quince and Wiksten Unfolding Jacket.
- Blooming Bunch Stack & Flip Quilt (not pictured). I have fabric from the Blooming Bunch Collection and would like to make Missouri Star Quilt’s Stack & Flip Quilt with it.
- Continue adding my leftover project yarn to my Scrappy Granny Crochet Afghan (and start a 3rd one if needed)
Any other projects that come along will be the icing on the cake, but these are the ones I hope to finish over the year.
Each week (Sunday) the participants post their updates and put links to blogs in the thread on the Ravelry group.
Open to all, please feel free to participate!